Catching up

It's been a few weeks without any posts, so I thought I'd mention that before publishing some new posts.

A number of projects have been progressing and there will be entries about these coming up. As most have been very much "work in progress" there hasn't been much in the way of pretty pictures, but a lot has been finished off in the last week or so thanks to the bank holiday weekend over Easter and some good weather (at last!).

Projects have been:

- An AWI fort based on Fort Stanwix, which may feature in my demonstration game at Partizan in May

- AWI redoubts to house artillery besieging the fort, and which can be incorporated into planned redoubts for second Saratoga when I get round to it.

- AWI milita, in groups of three on 40mm round bases and suitable for a number of campaigns including Boston 1775 and Saratoga 1777.

- WW2 20mm. No new painting but playing around with rules. After circling round Fireball Forward since it was published a decade ago I finally bought a copy (from Wargames Vault) after taking a look at some tutorials on You Tube and a recently uploaded battle report. I'll be giving these a go later in the week and they do look to be what I've been looking for in a set of WW2 rules with a lot of concepts very close to those I have been brewing up myself - but with a ll the playtesting and "extras" done for me. 

I will be posting pieces on all of the above and probably more...

Comments