Camden 1780 for Partizan 2018 (8)





Being in need of something to represent Colonel Bryan’s loyalist militia I took inspiration from the Perry twins and painted some spare plastic continental infantry in civilian garb. Having a plain flag they can easily serve on either side; loyalists at Camden but rebels at Saratoga, for example. 

I have now completed the figures I need for Camden at Partizan on 20th May, so can think about boxing-up, finishing the last bits and bobs of terrain, typing up the latest version of my rules and coming up with written materials to support the game. No painting but a busy couple of weeks to come!

Comments

  1. Another nice unit still pondering whether to try and get to Partizan ? I know the games are going to look great but such a long drive 🤔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment