Salute demo planning

James and I are organising two games of Dux Bellorum for Salute 2013. One will be an Arthur vs Saxons game possibly using the Wallop scenario I wrote for WSS. The other will be a big bash using large armies (50pts perhaps) and will revisit the Barbarian Conspiracy that was the subject of our first Salute demo in 2000. This will feature Late Romans one one side and whatever Barbarians James feels like fielding on the other. Andy Hawes will be supplying Arthur's army so the eye candy should be good!

We also hope to be joined by rules author Dan Mersey so please feel free to stop by and have a look, a chat, etc. I might even have that hill fort ready!

Comments

  1. I have just finished my sabot bases so expect some pics up on myh blog in the next couple of days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a greate demo game to visit:) Just have to convinse the Wife thet >I realy need to go to Salute this year again...

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment