Preparing for Partizan XI

OK, so if I am going to put on a demo game I need a scenario...

As I haven't yet bought any French let alone painted them, the scenario I have planned for them will have to wait. As an interim battle I spent some time this morning cooking up an alternative to Camden. In my scenario Gates falls back into North Carolina rather than facing Cornwallis and takes position near Charlotte where he is joined by Daniel Morgan, newly arrived from the North. Cornwallis, after securing South Carolina has moved north in late October, eager to bring the enemy to battle before the winter. Arriving in the vicinity of Charlotte the British advance guard report the enemy disposed in several lines. Cornwallis resolves to attack immediately...

In preparation for this I have been rebasing a couple of my older units and getting the nowly painted grenadier company ready for action too. I have also tarted up two old swamp terrain pieces with some fresh paint & flock and have made a start on a base-board for my colonial church.

Work tomorrow..

Comments

  1. Well, Gates situation is greatly improved now that he is joined by Morgan. Maybe Morgan can convince him to fight in depth and dug in if possible.;-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, he might just do that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, how I hate basing! You're obviously made of sterner stuff then me if yo can face a day of that! Nice stuff though.

    Gaz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment