Slow start to 2010

What can I say? Bad weather then a bout of tonsilitis means I haven't got much done on the wargaming front. I haven't even made it to the club since before Christmas.

Hopefully things are looking up. I have a week off next week for the kids half-term and then I can get back into the swing of things with some gaming on my Wednesday nights.

Part of the problem is probably not having a big gaming project at the moment, so I'm not forced to get to my painting table every night - a pleasant luxury, as I donlt have any studying on at the moment either.

I have made progress with basing Phil's horde of 6mm napoleonics, so I hope to get those finished while I'm off. I hate having other people's stuff in the queue. After that, there is some writing of rules and stuff that I want to get done over the next few months before I hit the paint again. There is a plan, honest!

It'll be Partizan before we know it...

Comments