Caumont in colour

Just a couple of colour photos of the Caumont game I have set up, with the benefit of a 4' wide back-scene that I hurriedly assembled and painted yesterday.



Here is the back-scene. This is a couple of large sheets of foamcore on a frame of battens, glued together with Gorilla grab glue (I'm no carpenter). The sky was painted with some spare while emulsion tinted with a little blue acrylic paint. Clouds were light sprays of grey and white. The "terrain" was sprayed olive and light green paints. Nothing fancy, very generic, but really helps with the photography if you get the angle right. I did consider a wider version but I think it would be quite unwieldy, hard to make strong enough and just prone to catching elbows when moving around the table. 


As with the Fort (nearly finished, honest) this was mostly made with spare bits and bobs I had lying around from other projects, so I have managed to not spend too much money on all of this. I did buy extra glue, some wallpaper paste, balsa wood, matchsticks, coffee stirrers and replenished my PVA and a couple of Vallejo paints, but that is about all.


Comments