Bloodybacks! Play sheet

(25/2/2022: Please note that this play sheet was for version 7 of Bloodybacks and is now out of date. For the current version of the rules take a look at the relevant page on this blog)

For #Partizaninthecloud I’ll be using my Bloodybacks! rules which you can find here on the blog in the “pages” section. 

I have updated the play sheet and popped a photo of it below:




I’m putting together some videos. The first will show movement and shooting, and I hope more will follow. The first will be posted at around 10:00 GMT when “doors open” on the show. See you later!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your game. I am looking forward to watching it after you post it. The entire series has been inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, Hope the game goes well. I lefy a comment on the rules in February. This playsheet looks jolly useful.

    Markj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark, sorry for missing your comment. I’ve replied on the rules page to confirm that I play IGOUGO.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment