Bloodybacks rules (version 7) on this blog's "pages" section

Anyone interested in my current "Bloodybacks" AWI rules can find a copy on the blog if you take a look at the "pages" section.
https://paintingshed.blogspot.com/p/bloodybacks-version-7.html

They still have gaps around terrain effects, but are relatively complete and I'm sure most readers can add in any detail that they want.

I've no plans to publish these in the short-term, as I don't have the time it would take to get them to the the necessary standards and support them. Publication might happen in the future, but for now enjoy them in their current state (and order yourself some d12s!)

Comments

  1. Could these be used for fighting medieval Lapland skirmish actions using 6mm figures on a hex based grid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, when I see you next....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment