Winter summary

Hello all. Here’s a quick roundup of my output in the first few months of 2018 as I build up to a demo game of the Battle of Camden at Partizan in May. 

First are the AWI French who have been reinforced by the Bourbonnais Regiment:





I have painted a new version of the British Legion Light Dragoons using the appropriate Perry figures:







My “old” Legion cavalry were converted Wargames Foundry Continental Light Dragoons, who are now being recycled into other units. Below are Armand’s Legion cavalry and a small unit of ad-hoc cavalry created by the 71st Foot to support their campaigning in Georgia in 1778-9:




I’ve also painted dismounted 71st “dragoons”:



And added to the Foot component of the British Legion:


On the terrain front I have made a couple of 8’x5’ mats using fleece and a lot of paint:






These can be seen in action in the photos below:









That’s about it for now. I’m currently working on some swamp terrain using towelling and am painting up militia cavalry and 71st Foot light infantry. 




Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing this - it promises to be a stunning game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as ever Steve-v. tempted by The British Legion, looking smart

    ReplyDelete

  3. your British Legion is fantastic. Especially the legion infantry. Really nice! Looking forward to your re fight of Camden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot going on there 🙂hoping to get to Partizan this year if I can sort things out🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment