Saturday, 12 November 2016

My Wargaming Week, 12th November 2016

This week I have continued with British grenadiers. The grenadiers of the 5th foot can join the converged grenadier battalion once their basing is finished:

 

 

I had a few experiments to get an acceptable "gosling green" but I think this will do OK. This is a mix of Vallejo dark yellow, Army Painter greenskin and a touch of light brown.

Also painted, and on individual bases are the grenadiers of the 35th in orange facings:

 
These facings are Vallejo orange-brown, highlighted by adding a little yellow.

I'm on call this weekend so progress might slow as it distracts my mojo. I have made progress on Breed's Hill with some textured paint but will report on that next week once it is more photogenic than the current wet, brown mound!

7 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Lovely figures and a lovely paint job😀

Jonathan Freitag said...

Your grenadiers looked dressed to the nines!

Neil Scott said...

Lovely work

CelticCurmudgeon said...

Superlative effort! If I were a rebel I'd think twice before going up against these splendid fellows.

Phil said...

Most impressive job and great details on these grenadiers Steve!

Monty said...

Great work!!

Rodger said...

Beautiful!