Scenario Article in MW 374

I've got myself into print again.
Henry has popped my latest Command Challenge submission into issue 374 of Miniature Wargames.

I have taken inspiration from an old Donald Featherstone piece and presented one scenario in three ways. The original battle is Weitzell's Mill, which I put on as a demo game at Cannon earlier in the year and will be reprising this Sunday at Partizan.

I look for ward to seeing some of you at the show in our temporary tented accommodation.

Safe journey to anyone travelling to the show.

Comments

  1. enjoyed the article. i will try out the scenario, with with my AWI collection or maybe FPW/APW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well written article Steve - enjoyed it, primarily as info on the Weitzels Mill AWI scenario, but nice idea to apply to other periods.
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment