Hill Fort part 8

Pretty well finished and garrisoned. I'm very pleased with how this project has turned out. The only major purchase was the cork bark, and I've only used about £2 worth of that, everything else was stuff I had lying around or needed to replenish anyway (PVA glue etc). I'll add gates at some point but the important thing is that this is now finished to the degree where I can play a pretty game.

Here are some pictures, I have included the original planning shot for a comparison.









Comments

  1. Totaly stunning fort...Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very good indeed!!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, really good result and inspiring too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seeing it complete - very nicely done!

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, it has turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !!!

    Stunning build !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic looking fort, really nice!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, good to see you've put your half term break to good use! Look forward to seeing it in the flesh sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning. You make it look easy, and it's not at all.

    Also, I love your painting! How have I not seen your blog before? Fixed by following. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment