Sunday, 4 July 2010

Waggon, civilians and riflemen

Apart from adding some traces with black cotton, I have finished the 4-wheel ammo waggon. Again, this has been painted in a neutral colour so it can serve on either side. I'm pleased to have this done as it was a Father's Day present. Another shot below:
I have used the second figure from the waggon pack to add to the wenches who normally stand outside the tavern:
Next are a company of riflemen I painted up, making plenty of use of GW washes:
Finally, the assembled civilians:
The terrain boards are progressing, but the pond still needs lots more varnish and the cliff board needs to dry out and have flock added. Photos in the week.
cheers




3 comments:

DeanM said...

Beautiful work and nice period. Museum quality painting and basing. Really makes me think I need to get some civilian types too. Regards, Dean

Furt said...

Love these - could use them all in my own games. Especially like the wench vignette.

Tony said...

Nicely painted - well done.

Tony
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/