Partizan MMX - Perry WoR Game

To kick off my Partizan MMX photos, here is a series of shots taken of the WoR game staged by the Perry Brothers, Jervis Johnson et al. All very impressive and I kept coming back to this through the day. I haven't included specific captions as I know very little about the Wars of the Roses...so just enjoy the eye candy!


As Kelham Hall isn't the best place in the world to take photographs, most of the images have had several manipulations via photoshop, so they might look a little "flat" where the contrast has been tweaked.























Comments

  1. Looks interesting. Any idea what rules they were using. Something of their own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment