1. More foam has been used to enlarge the brick foundation of the annexe and this has been sealed with acrylic paint to protect it if I use a spray undercoat
2. The roof has been tiled with thin card and attched to the annexe
3. Smooth polyfilla has been used to blend the new roof into the existing one
4. I have abandoned the covered store concept and it just wasn't looking right
5. The resin fences left over from the Hovels livery stable have been cannibalised to add some edging to the base
More views below:
I have also titivated some old vignettes with the same static grass as I have used on the AWI scenery.