Still here!!

Progress has been slow!

Work has be a bit intense since August and I have been battling an eye infection that would not go away.

My eye now feels a lot better and a couple of work things have been resolved. I also passed my Psychiatric Pharmacy Diploma so I can havea short breather from studying too.

Hopefully I'll get a bit of painting done this weekend and I can get back to all that re-basing I had planned too.

I have been working on my interwar rules in the last few weeks and am more convinced that I have the basis of a good infantry game, that now needs some vehicle rules adding on.

cheers all!

Comments

  1. Phew, was concerned you'd gone AWOL there, Steve; must be the weather or something, I'm suffering from 'painter's block' and seem to be flitting all over the place at the moment. Nothing is really progressing and what is -is painfully slow.
    Jumped from 28mm Warlord legionaries, to 10mm Pendraken Normans, 6mm Baccus Auxilia and now onto 1/32nd Airfix Commandos....AAAAGGHHH! Oh, and seem to be re-obsessed with all things video game; can't seem to get off Operation Flashpoint on PS3 - what gaming heresy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,
    Congratulations for diploma!!! Look forward to seing the new post... Any cavalry to come?
    Cheers
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your eye feels better and I look forward to more posts in the next few weeks.

    Take care,
    Consul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monty - I just received OFP on PS3 and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The graphics aren't as good as they would appear on countless online videos and the squad play is more than frustrating! (order squad members to take cover behind walls in in fact they just stand up and get shot in the face).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment